Terms & Conditions
Love Beauty Photography is owned by Sammi Sparke Photography.
- All portrait sessions must be secured with a deposit of 20% of the total price of the shoot at the time of booking to secure your session date.
- The final payment needs to be paid in full on receipt of the final invoice after the shoot and before the delivery of the images.
- The session fee includes a pre-session consultation done via email or phone or in the case of Weddings a face-to-face meeting.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or cash.
For clients based outside of Yorkshire, cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are liable for the cost of travel. * Travel is charged according to the estimated fuel cost (AA rate per mile calculator).
- You can reschedule your session up to 7 days prior to your shoot if required. After this a £35.00 rebooking fee will be charged.
- You deposit is refundable up to 7 days before your session date, after this time it becomes non-refundable but transferable should you wish to change the date.
- Every effort will be made to carry out the contract but its due performance is subject to alteration or cancellation by the Photographers owing to any cause beyond their control (eg acts of God, change in legislation, floods, fire, computer failure, etc). In the unlikely event of total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by the Photographers, liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid.
- The photographer cannot be held responsible for the misbehaviour of the client or client's party. The photographer will not be held responsible for the absence of members of the client's party (including children or wedding guests) from certain photographic images.
After Your Session
- Editing will take up to 3 weeks.
- As a courtesy only during the editing processes, a number of images from the shoot may be sent to the client.
- In the unlikely event that images are corrupt or lost from the shoot, Sammi Sparke Photography offers the client either a full refund or a second shoot at a time and location of the client's convenience.
- Sammi Sparke Photography shall not be liable for indirect loss or third party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to our customers arising from delay in transit. Where work is defective for any reason, including negligence, our liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such defect.
- The ownership and copyright of the photograph remains with Sammi Sparke Photography.
- The client has no right and no authority to sell or publish any of Sammi Sparke Photography's images without express permission and without the photographer's copyright clearly visible on or beside the image. Any failure to clearly display the photographer's copyright in published material or online is punishable by law.
- The photographer has the artistic right to select and edit the images which she sees fit. The client does not have the right to demand to see or own specific images which they feel were taken but which they have not been provided with.
- The photographer will not refund, nor accept the return of/refusal to pay charges for, any technically-acceptable photograph supplied either in print or in electronic format. Sammi Sparke Photography cannot be held responsible for individual tastes or exceptions.
- Print & product orders take between 2 - 3 weeks from the date of the shoot. This window is given to allow the time required to professionally prepare your images & products to the highest standard.
- An express delivery service for images can be provided at an additional fee of £25.00 per image . Please note that during busy periods this service may not be available.
Use of Photography
- To showcase recent work, some of your images may be selected to appear on the Love Beauty Photography website, blog, Facebook page and in the photographer's Portfolio. This is to help keep the photographer's website current and to showcase recent work in order to sustain business.
- With regards specifically to baby and children photography, Sammi Sparke Photography gives parents the right to choose how their children's images are used. If permission to use a child's image is obtained, the photographer will keep the client well informed on the details of how images will be published or used. Any objections from parents will be upheld.
Gift Certificates, Special Offers etc
- Special offers from Love Beauty Photography are available from time to time and are limited to the terms & conditions of that offer and time period.
- Gift certificates are for the amount stated and can only be redeemed once.
- Extension of any offer beyond the expiry date is solely at the photographer's discretion, and any price lists supplied at the time of the offer may be subject to change after this date.